Disclosure Document under and for the purposes of Art. 13 L. Decree 196/2003
(published by Official Gazette 29 July 2003, General Series no. 174, Supplement no. 123/L)
thank you for giving us your personal information, we bring to your knowledge the further purpose to which they are intended.
- Mode and purpose of processing personal data of the customer
The personal data of the customer collected directly and / or through third parties by the Supplier process owner is collected and processed in printed, computing, telematics, in relation to treatment modality with the aim to register the purchase order of products and procedures to enable the execution of this Agreement, in addition to the fulfillment of any obligation of law, and for the effective handing of business relations to the extent necessary to perform the best service requested by the customer (section 24 1, letter. b, D.Lgs. n. 196/2003).
The customers' personal data may also be treated - but only when the customer pays his specific consent - for marketing and advertising or commercial customer to provide information and / or offers on products, services offered or promoted by qualified partners commercial products or services which may be of interest to the customer.
Under the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of customer privacy and rights.
- Obligations of the provider in relation to the processing of personal data of the customer
The Supplier undertakes to treat with confidentiality the data and information provided by the customer and not disclose to unauthorized people, or to use them for purposes other than those for which it was collected or to transmit them to third parties. Such information can be disclosed and / or provided only upon request of a judicial or other authority authorized by law.
Customer data will be disclosed after signing of a commitment to confidentiality of data, only to third parties who carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contract between supplier and customer and press releases exclusively for that purpose.
- Rights of the Customer
The customer enjoys the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, namely the right to:
The party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: (i) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the collection, (ii) the processing of personal data concerning him to the purposes of art. 8 of this statement. The communication of personal data by the customer is a necessary condition for the execution of this Agreement. Failing that, cannot be given during the application for purchase of the Products by the Customer. In any case, the customer's personal data will be kept for the time defined by the standard reference, but in any case the period of retention of data will be exclusively represented by the time necessary to achieve the above purposes and will be equal to the duration of the relationship between the customer and the data controller.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Dissemination and transfer of data abroad
The customer's personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred abroad.
- Sensitive Data
The processing of customer data will not be subject to sensitive data, pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, letter d) ("sensitive data") of the Privacy Code.
- The owner of the agreement
The owner of the collection and processing of personal data is White Ostuni Srl with registered offices in Italy at Via Nino Sansone, 72017 Ostuni (BR), partita iva 02369140740, to which the Customer may direct at the corporate headquarters in Via San Francesco 186, 72021 Francavilla Fontana (BR), each request for:
- Exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above;
- An updated list of those responsible for the processing of personal data;
- Full details regarding the operations relating to the treatment described above.
- Storage of data and safety measures
Customer data will be kept for the time defined by the reference standard, but in any case the period of retention of customer data will be exclusively represented by the time necessary to achieve the above purposes and will be equal to the duration of the relationship between the customer and the the data controller. The processing of customer data will be using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality of data, and can also be processed by automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
- Optional Consent
Taking vision of this Section, the customer is informed consent to the use of additional types of personal data, which may issue on a voluntary basis and so always revocable.
- Disclosure of personal data to charge the Supplier (whether natural or legal people) who are employed by statistical, promotional and marketing purposes, to provide information and / or offers about products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by supplier, as well as commercial partners and outsourcers. The people specified for the part of their competence, arise, such as self-controllers, required to comply with obligations under the Privacy Act;
- Subscription to the newsletter of the Supplier. The customer will find the newsletter from time to time information about promotions and generally beneficial business proposals offered by the Supplier.